what if you gained your icons personality for a week
In today’s edition of ‘Unnecessarily Gendered Items’
the only tea u should drink is
I was actually curious about this and so looked up the ingredients of each tea to see if there was an actual reason as to why they would be gendered.
Men’s tea: ginger, cardamom, liquorice, carob, cinnamon, barley malt, roasted chicory, peppermint, fenugreek, fennel, mace, anise, ginseng flowers, astragalus, turmeric root, chili pepper, cinnamon extract (natural flavour), black pepper.
Women’s tea: ginger, cinnamon, orange peel, fennel, chamomile, barley malt, dandelion, black pepper, orange extract (natural flavour), juniper berries, liquorice, cardamom, cloves, angelica root extract (natural flavour).
I know from previous research that angelica root is used in some herbal remedies for menstruation, and we know chamomile has been used for soothing nerves. The male tea has has more hot spices (which increases blood flow) and fenugreek (which apparently increases libido).
This translates to: Period Tea, and Boner Tea.
PERIOD TEA AND BONER TEA
TheSOPA (Stop Online Privacy Act) bill has resurfaced and is once again trying to be passed.
The link attached will take you to a petition. Unless this petition reaches 100,000signatures by next week, this will happen:
- All websites containing media that refers to or is owned by a company that hasn’t given its permission for the media to be displayed can and will be shut down. This means sites such as Tumblr, Wattpad, Pinterist, fanfiction.com.
- People who post such media can and will be fined, with a maximum sentence of five years in prison. This includes, but is not limited to, people who own/post the following: fanfiction, fan art, roleplay blogs, fan blogs/accounts and movie streaming sites.
"The legislation would allow copyright holders and the Justice Department to seek court orders against websites associated with copyright infringement. SOPA, the House version, applies to both domestic and foreign websites, while PIPA targets foreign websites. If that court order is granted, the entire website would be taken down. Internet users who typed in the site’s URL address would receive an error message, and for all appearances, the site would never have existed. Importantly, the court does not need to hear a defense from the actual website before issuing its ruling. The entire website can be condemned without a trial or even a traditional court hearing."
This is not a joke.
This is real.
We need 100,000 signatures by next week. Make one of them yours, or all these things that make you happy will disappear.
Learning to dance with Willem Dafoe - GM
Welcome to America where everyone is equal except everyone
- Sean wanting Norm to stop smoking because he considers it unhealthy and doesn’t wanna lose him because of something like this
- Norm got lost in Japan and Sean had to go back and find him
- they probably spoke on the phone before and during Norm’s first bunch of days of filming Walking Dead and…
TWD 4x13 Alone